1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your data security is important to us, and we therefore take great care to ensure that your personal data is handled responsibly. Below you can read how Soft Sales ApS (hereinafter ”Soft Rebels”, "we ", "us " or "our ") process personal data about you when we act as data controller. You can also read about your rights in relation to our processing.
2. SOFT REBELS’ ROLE AS DATA CONTROLLER
- In connection with the operation of our business, we process certain personal data. We do this in order to serve you in the best possible way. We mainly collect and process general (non-sensitive) personal data. If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact Soft Rebels here:
Soft Sales ApS
CVR: 347 256 83
Mosevej 20A, 8240 Risskov, Denmark
Name: Jan Bechmann
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY
- We process personal data about you in a number of different situations. Read more about our processing in the different situations below.
Visitors to Soft Rebels’ website and users of Soft Rebels’ online services.
- When you visit Soft Rebels’ website (e.g. www.soft-rebels.com) or use our other online services (on, for example Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.), Soft Rebels may process information about your IP address as well as information about your computer, device and browser.
- We also process personal data that you provide to us in connection with your use of the website or our online services, including your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us.
- We use your personal data so that we can make relevant products, supplies, benefits and services ("Services") available to you and to improve your experience of our websites and online services and the Services we offer. We also use personal data to show you content on our and other sites based on your activities and preferences, and to limit the number of times you see the same content.
- The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests in making our website (and online services) available to you (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation) or your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and Section 3 of the Danish Executive Order on Cookies).
- We store personal data collected in connection with your visit to our website in 5 years. Certain data is collected and stored via cookies. How long this data is stored depends on the individual cookie.
Customers of Soft Rebels
- When you are a customer of Soft Rebels, and purchase via our webshop, Soft Rebels processes personal data about your name, your address, email address, your purchases, payment information, phone number and other information that you provide to us.
- We process the personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement with our customers, for the purpose of providing the Services, invoicing, keeping statistics and performing quality management as well as for maintaining our customer records and providing general service, marketing and sales to our customers.
- The legal basis for processing is the agreement with you (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation) or our legitimate interests in managing your information as a customer with us (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- We store personal data about our customers in 5 years.
- When you receive marketing communications, including newsletters from Soft Rebels, we process personal data about name, address, email address and product interest. We also process information about your marketing or communication preferences, your use of the marketing we send to you (including, for example, whether you have opened an email from us, whether the email has been read and which links you have opened), and any other information you provide to us.
- We process your personal data for the purpose of marketing our company and Services, and for setting up and managing your marketing subscription. We use the personal data about your preferences and usage to understand the way customers receive our marketing messages and to improve our marketing to you and other customers going forward.
- We will only send you marketing material by email, text messages or other electronic means once we have obtained your consent where this is required under the Danish Marketing Practices Act.
- We also use personal data about you to show you content on our and other sites based on your activities and preferences, and to limit the number of times you see the same content, as well as to measure the effectiveness of our content and marketing. For this purpose, we may upload your email address to advertising tools with for instance Google or Facebook for the purpose of sending targeted marketing messages.
- The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests in complying with your wish to receive marketing communications from us to which you have consented under the Danish Marketing Practices Act (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- We store personal data about recipients of marketing communications as long as the contact is active, and the data subject has not withdrawn their consent. If the data subject withdraws their consent, documentation of the original consent will be kept for 2 years.
Participants in competitions
- When you participate in competitions, we process personal data about responses to the competition and name, adress, E-mail and phone number.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of managing competitions, drawing winners, etc.
- The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests in running the competition and contacting the winner (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- We store the personal data collected in connection with the organisation of competitions We store personal data about those registered in 5 years.
Participants in Soft Rebels’ events
- When you register and participate in events organised by Soft Rebels, we process personal data about your name, and email address, the event being attended.
- We process this personal data for the purpose of managing the event and for security reasons, as well as to be able to send you relevant material.
- The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests in holding events (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation) or your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and Section 10 of the Danish Marketing Practices Act).
- We store personal data about participants in events in 1 month after the ending of the event.
Business partners and/or suppliers to Soft Rebels
- When you are a business partner or supplier to Soft Rebels or are a contact person of a business partner/supplier, we process personal data about your name, company name, work telephone number, email address, title as well as publicly available information and other information you provide to us.
- We process personal data for the purpose of contract management, receiving goods and services from our suppliers and business partners, and where appropriate to fulfil agreements with our customers.
- The legal basis for processing is the agreement with you (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation) or our legitimate interests in managing the relationship with you/the company you represent as a business partner/supplier (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- We store the personal data about business partners and/or suppliers in 5 years after the ending of the collaboration.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
- Soft Rebels may disclose your personal data to other suppliers and/or service providers in the ordinary course of our business as well as to our group affiliates.
- Soft Rebels may also disclose your personal data to a public authority in situations where we are specifically obliged to disclose your personal data pursuant to legislation and notification obligations to which we are subject.
- It may for example be necessary to disclose personal data to the following recipients:
- Business partners and data processors in the organization.
- We try to limit the disclosure of personally identifiable information and thus the disclosure of information that can be attributed to you personally.
- Soft Rebels also discloses your personal data to data processors. Our data processors only process your personal data for our purposes and under our instructions.
5. STORAGE, DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
- When your personal data is no longer needed, we will ensure that it is deleted in a secure manner.
- It is our policy to protect personal data by taking adequate technical and organisational security measures.
- We have implemented security measures to ensure data protection for all personal data that we process. We conduct regular internal follow-ups on the adequacy of and compliance with policies and measures.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- As a data subject, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- You may – unconditionally and at any time – withdraw your consent. You can do so by sending us an email (see email address above). Withdrawal of your consent will not have any negative impact. However, this may mean that we cannot meet specific requests from you in the future. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before it is withdrawn. Furthermore, it will not affect any processing carried out on another lawful basis.
- You can also – unconditionally and at any time – object to our processing when it is based on our legitimate interests.
- Your rights also include the following:
Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we process about you.
Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate and incomplete personal data about you.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): In exceptional cases, you have the right to obtain erasure of information about you before the time when we would normally delete your personal data.
Right to restriction of processing: In certain situations, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, we may only process personal data in the future – apart from storage – with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or to protect an individual or important public interests.
Right to object: In certain situations, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, and always if the processing is for direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability: In certain situations, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such personal data transferred from one data controller to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You can lodge a complaint at any time with the Danish Data Protection Authority about our processing of personal data. See more at www.datatilsynet.dk where you can also find further information on your rights as a data subject.
- This policy has version no. 2 and is valid from 16. June, 2023.